Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for promoting Watermark Medical as the leader in Home Sleep Testing (HST) diagnostics for sleep apnea throughout the assigned territory.
- 15-20 customer/prospect contacts daily. Expectation is 4-5 prospect meetings weekly, either virtual or in person. All contacts and meetings need to be put in CRM
- Support the sales function by calling upon assigned distributor representatives and medical professionals including primary care physicians, sleep physicians, dentists, appropriate size hospital opportunities, DMEs and any medical/dental entity that could provide HST to their patient base.
- Complete detailed and required account and opportunity details in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform or other relationship management tracking programs
- Appropriately use marketing tools and campaigns to drive profitable revenue
- Monitor and report competitive information within assigned territory
- Report any customer communication and especially customer complaint/concern.
Quality System Responsibilities (Watermark Medical Quality System)
- Be aware of the contents of the Watermark Medical Quality Policy
- Complete assigned trainings and document reviews in the time allotted
- Work to ensure that processes and procedures are Implemented, maintained and performed in ways that ensure compliance to applicable regulations and standards
- Work with the Watermark Quality department, regulatory consultants and auditors as required
- Proven history of sales success in the medical and /or dental market required
- Proven ability to manage and build relationships with Physicians in the targeted territory required
- Computer proficiency required including Windows-based applications and MS Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Familiarity with CRM software applications
Preferred Education and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Three years sales experience; primary care/ distributor background highly preferred.